ACTICOAT Flex 3 & 7 are indicated for use on partial and full thickness wounds. This includes:
• First and second degree burns
• Covering of grafts
• Surgical sites
• Venous ulcers
• Pressure ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers
Features & Benefits
1. Sustained (3 or 7 day) antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Helps remove some barriers, allowing the patient to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
2. Rapidly kills bacteria in as little as thirty minutes.
• Antibacterial action helps provide rapid protection from bacterial colonization.
3. Soft and highly flexible with stretch properties
• Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part with minimum local trauma.
• Minimizes discomfort for the patient.
4. Allows exudate transport through the dressing
• This helps reduce the risk of maceration for faster closure with less potential for leakage and odor.
• ACTICOAT◊ Flex 3 & 7 have been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
5. Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a 3 and 7 day wear time.
• The product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece to minimize trauma and is designed in sizes appropriate for various wound types to reduce the time taken for dressing changes.
6. Low adherent wound contact layer
• Helps prevent trauma on removal to optimize closure times