Alldress is an all-in-one self-adherent absorbent dressing ideal for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds as either primary or secondary dressing. The backing film provides a moist wound environment and protects the wound from water and contamination.Areas of use
Alldress can be used for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels and when a barrier to fluids and bacteria is required. Applications include:
How Alldress works
- Primary dressing for open and closed wounds, e.g., diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations, and superficial burns.
- Secondary dressing for open wounds, together with:
- gels such as Hypergel® & Normlgel®
- desloughing dressings such as Mesalt®
- alginates such as Melgisorb® and Melgisorb® Ag.
Alldress has a low-adherent wound-contact net. The absorbent pad absorbs exudate and minimizes the risk of maceration to the surrounding skin. The gentle water-based adhesive keeps the dressing securely in place. The semi-permeable film maintains a moist wound healing environment and is viral and bacteria proof. The backing film provides a barrier to fluid strike-through, and the smooth surface reduces the friction from bed linen and clothing and potential disturbance of the dressing.
HCPCS: A6203, A6204