ALLEVYN Ag Gentle dressings are indicated for use in exuding partial and full thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, diabetic ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns and donor sites. ALLEVYN Ag Gentle may be used over debrided and partial thickness wounds. Can be used in conjunction with a hydrogel dressing, such as INTRASITE Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds. ALLEVYN Ag Gentle is suitable for use on fragile skin.
- ALLEVYN◊ silver protection
- Sustained antibacterial activity for 7 days
- Enhanced performance ALLEVYN◊
- Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Maintains optimal moisture balance
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster closure
- Comes off lightly
- Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes
- Goes on tightly
- Stays in place for up to 7 days
- Long wear time = fewer dressing changes