Lysol Disinfectant Spray - 19 ounce

LYSOL® Professional Disinfectant Spray is an EPA registered disinfectant that kills more than 99.9% of illness causing bacteria and viruses on environmental surfaces in your home. Unlike other sanitizing products which only kill bacteria, LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray even kills nasty viruses that can cause illnesses such as the flu, the common cold, and infectious diarrhea among young children. It even works to control the growth of mold and mildew, among the most common type of allergens, on surfaces you seldom think of like plastic shower curtains. Mold spores are among the most common types of allergens in your home all year long. So killing mold and mildew can help to reduce your exposure. No wonder its the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians.

Directions: Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.

To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes to air dry.

For contact surfaces or toys: Rinse thoroughly with potable water.

To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.

To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.

To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew and their Odors: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Spray surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surface to air dry. Repeat application in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appear.