Multidex® Gel is specially formulated by adding glycerin and water to Multidex® Powder for use on dry wounds. Clinical findings show Multidex® Gel has the same unique performance and characteristics as the powder and is easier to apply on difficult-to-access areas of the body.
Specially formulated for the dry wound, Multidex® Gel is the product of choice for hard-to-access areas of the body and it can be used on the same wounds as Multidex® Powder.
• Easy to use on either moist or dry wounds
• Moistens dry wounds, providing the right environment for
granulation tissue growth and epithelial proliferation
• Protects against wound dehydration
• Softens necrotic tissue to aid in the debridement process
• Controls odor while decreasing the amount of purulent exudate*
• Contains glycerin, a humectant to ensure moistness
• Quickly penetrates wound irregularities to fill tunneling
• Non-toxic and not absorbed systemically*
• Effective on infected and non-infected wounds