Restore Foam Dressings with TRIACT Technology combine the benefits of TRIACT Technology with the fluid handling capabilityes of Foam. Restore Foam Dressing with Silver may help reduce infection in moderately to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds including partial-thickness burns, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and graft and donor sites.
- As exudate is absorbed into the Dressing, silver is released
- Shown to be effective (at least 4 log reduction) against bacteria associated with wound infections: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Pseudomonas aerugin(pyocyanic bacillus), and MRSA (strain ATCC 43300)
- In-vitro studies show that continuous silver release sustains antibacterial activity for up to seven days
- The super-absorbent Foam pad provides vertical absorption of wound exudates and helps protect the surrounding skin from maceration
- Helps minimize damage to newly formed surrounding skin
- Soft, semi-permeable backing contributes to the excellent fluid handling properties of the Foam Dressing — even under compression