Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness is written for parents who need assistance with helping their child achieve dryness. Written by Renee Mercer, a nurse practitioner with years of success in helping kids learn to stay dry at night, she outlines a positive, very practical approach to ending bedwetting. In seven steps, you will learn:
(1) What does and does not cause bedwetting;
(2) How to select the right time to start treatment;
(3) The treatment options available, and which is right for your child;
(4) How to choose a bedwetting alarm;
(5) How to prepare your child to begin treatment;
(6) How to effectively use a bedwetting alarm; and
(7) When to stop treatment.
This book answers hundreds of commonly asked questions that parents and children have about bedwetting and the steps to achieve dryness. It provides in depth information on what to expect when using a bedwetting alarm, how parents should respond and common children’s responses.