- Keeps gel in intimate contact with wound surface
- Absorbs excess exudate
- Creates a moist wound healing environment which may promote desloughing
- Meets USP requirements for cytotoxicity
SOLOSITE Gel Conformable is designed to keep the gel in intimate contact with the wound bed. It is ideal for packing into and around the sides of the wound. While wound gels alone tend to pool at the base of deeper wounds, leaving portions of the wound bed uncovered. SOLOSITE Gel Conformable maintains close contact of the wound surface and the gel.
- SOLOSITE◊ Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as minor burns, superficial lacerations, cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds) and skin tears.
- Under the direction of a healthcare professional, SOLOSITE◊ Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Surgical incisions
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
- Creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.