This is a 16-ounce bottle of Hydrogen peroxide designed and intended to treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns. This is a topical solution to help prevent the risk of infection. It is a First Aid anticeptic and oral debriding agent. It helps in the remove of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth. It is intended for use as a gargle or rinse, but never to be swallowed!
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This item is new and unopened, but m,ay have slight dents or damage to the packaging. It is guaranteed to work when it arrives.